Cook Time: 15-20 minutes with air fryer or stove top. 30 minutes with oven.
- 2 cups of spinach.
- 3 carrots.
- 1/2 cup of green beans.
- 1 tbs za'atar seasoning.
- 1/2 cup bulgur (or rice of your choice).
- 1 multigrain flatbread
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
- 1 can of cannellini beans.
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 oz peppadew peppers (in jar).
- 2 oz cashew cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 425 F. cook in stovetop or use air fryer *for fastest results. Slice carrots and cut green beans in half removing stems. Toss veggies with oil and half of za'atar seasoning, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast until tender.
2. Add 1/2 cup of water to saucepan and bring to a boil. Add bulgur, remove from heat and let cool. Place multigrain flatbread to toast 5-7 minutes.
3. Peel the garlic. Halve and juice the lemon. Drain and rinse the cannellini beans. Add roasted carrots, peeled garlic, 2 tbsp lemon juice, just half the cannellini beans, tahini, and 1/2 tbsp salt to a food processor, and pulse to combine. With the motor running, slowly add 2 tbsp oil and 2 tbsp water, and blend until smooth (add more water as needed- up to 1/2 cup).
4. Add the remaining lemon juice to the cooked bulgur. Divide the roasted carrot hummus between bowls. Fill with spinach and top with cooked bulgur, remaining cannellini beans, green beans, and peppadew peppers. Dollop with cashew cheese and sprinkle with remaining za'atar seasoning. Serve with toasted flatbread. Enjoy!